Hattons has released a video of the first running test of their OO/1/76 SECR P Class 0-6-0T loco
Itís well worth watching the first running of this beautiful looking model, you will find the link here
In total Hattons is producing 12 versions in a variety of liveries with a whole host of tooling variations to ensure prototypical accuracy.
- Tall and short cab/tanks
- Smokebox lubricators (where appropriate)
- BR numberplate separately fitted on smokebox (where appropriate)
- Two types of buffers
- Cab window guards
- Two versions of smokebox riveting
- Two different rear steam heat pipes
The images show the pre-production models.
- RP25 wheel profile
- 6-pin DCC socket in tanks
- Space for sound decoder in tanks
- 5-pole motor
- All wheel pickup
- NEM coupling pockets
- Chemically blackened wheels
- Separately fitted handrails
- Separately fitted drain cock detailing and oil lubricators
- Fully detailed and painted cab interior
These locomotives are being produced exclusively by Hatton's and are available to pre-order now for £99 each. To avoid potential disappointment make sure you get your pre-orders in early to secure your models. See the Hattonís website for further detail.
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here - on RAILROAD MODELING